I know that B&W uses WBT connectors any one has experience with WBT for speaker cables?
WBT connectors?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Yes, I use the WBT 0645 for my speaker cables. They were terminated at the factory as that is what I ordered with the cables. I think the speakers use the WBT binding posts but I am not sure. I am using Kimber Selects by the way as my speaker cables. The WBTs terminate well and make a very good connection. They do not rotate nor move and so far I have had no problems with them which is what you need from a connector, pass the signal as cleanly as possible and get out of the way!
skz- Bottom
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by LexToday, I got a little caught up on cables, so I decided it was time to do something I'd been meaning to do for a month, and that's put together my tube based 2 channel system. I found that changing out my amp connections (going from solid state HPA-2 for home theater and solid state 2 channel) to the...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by BritchieI have a pair of 804's and an HTM1 that are connected to a Rotel RMB-1095 and RSP-1098. The speaker wire I use today is Doug's Famous Quantum Silver Centauri with WBT connectors.
The cables I own today are 10feet long. Doug can cut them and reconfigure them for bi-wire but the length...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by BritchieI have a pair of B&W 804's and an HTM1 that are connected to a Rotel RMB-1095 and RSP-1098. The speaker wire I use today is Doug's Famous Quantum Silver Centauri with WBT connectors.
The cables I own today are 10feet long. Doug can cut them and reconfigure them for bi-wire but the...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
I built these because I was appalled at what high end cables cost. I am in the Navy and have built cables for the control and operation of nuclear reactors on both Submarines and Aircraft Carriers. This is far easier. Parts Express sold me all the parts. I just bought an UPA-7 amplifier from Emotiva...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by K.K.My Musical Fidelity kW500 amp has two speaker outputs per channel, presumably set parallel internally. I currently bi-wire my 803s the normal way i.e. 2 connectors at amp end and 4 connectors at speakers end.
My question is whether it is better to leave it this way or to get TWO mono-wire...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment