Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Good article, liked the pics too!

B&W

Comment

• wettou
      Ultra Senior Member
      • May 2006

Yes very nice one of these days I will upgrade my 802D to 800D. When the market rebounds
      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• sikoniko
        Super Senior Member
        • Aug 2003

I've never heard the speakers that the guy was reviewing, but I don't feel I have to because I found everything I could ever want in the 800D. They are definately my dream speaker. Its unfortunate that I went for a demo session a couple weeks back. since listening to them, I don't like my N802s so much anymore.
        I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• joetama
          • May 2006

I am interested to know how much that tube amplifier on the same page there weights.
          -Joe

Comment

• wettou
            Ultra Senior Member
            • May 2006

Originally posted by sikoniko
            I found everything I could ever want in the 800D. They are definitely my dream speaker. Its unfortunate that I went for a demo session a couple weeks back. since listening to them, I don't like my N802s so much anymore.
            Upgrade, Upgrade it's only money hey! Did you listen to 802D?:T
            Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Race Car Driver
              Super Senior Member
              • Mar 2005

They are definately my dream speaker. Its unfortunate that I went for a demo session a couple weeks back. since listening to them, I don't like my N802s so much anymore.
              Dont say that....

:lol:

I WILL RESIST!
              B&W

Comment

• Relentless
                • Jul 2007

I've never heard the speakers that the guy was reviewing, but I don't feel I have to because I found everything I could ever want in the 800D. They are definitely my dream speaker. Its unfortunate that I went for a demo session a couple weeks back. since listening to them, I don't like my N802s so much anymore.
                when I bought my 802D's i refused to go into the other room and listen to the 800D's knowing what would happen. I went back to the dealer to listen to the Boulder amp and it was hooked up to the 800D's. That was all it took to get the upgradites to to start acting up. After that you start pointing out the little things that bother you about the 802D's that you loved entirely until you heard there big brother.
                I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive safely at death...
                Lou

Comment

• RobP
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Nov 2004

My family and I spent some time listening to the 800D's sometime back at our local dealer, we all walked out of the room stunned by how good they sounded and how bad it made our home setup sound, needless to say we haven't been back to listen to them again, I really don't want to listen to them until I can afford them.
                  Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• wettou
                    Ultra Senior Member
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by RobP
                    My family and I spent some time listening to the 800D's sometime back at our local dealer, we all walked out of the room stunned by how good they sounded and how bad it made our home setup sound, needless to say we haven't been back to listen to them again, I really don't want to listen to them until I can afford them.
                    Wise decision, I find that we can always get more. Let's be satisfied and enjoy the music

Comment

• Fido
                      • Mar 2008

Wise advice wettou...there are seemingly endless diversions and upgrades and reasons to not be happy with what we have now. This is applies to most any "thing" in this material world on any level, from the crack addict on the street looking for a better high to the billionaire looking for a better yacht.
                      Nevertheless; those 800D's sure are sweet...lol

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"