X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Uptwo
    • Apr 2008

Help ID these B&W speakers

I need to figure out the model and spec's of these speakers. Someone gave them to me with no info on them. These are the numbers on the back. Four of them as follows A246200 (hanger on back) A238420 A238419 A246199(hanger on back) The 5 center speaker unit is a CC # 3.. I guess these might be serial numbers as a search comes up empty. I attached a couple photos so you can see them.

Thank you

Uptwo
    Attached Files
  • joetama
    • May 2006

I can't think of what they are called right now.

But, I know they used to be on the old B&W website in the archive before they changed sites.

I'll look on my external drive because I downloaded most of the archive manuals before they switched site.

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to view the archives that aren't on the B&W website currently, because I'm missing a few and wanted to complete my collection. :roll:
    -Joe

Comment

• hifiguymi
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2007

Those are DM302's and the matching center, the CC3. Those are great speakers for the money. The DM302's retailed for $250.00 US when they were new and the CC3 was $180.00 US I think.

Eric

Comment

• Uptwo
        • Apr 2008

Thank you very much for the info. I was getting nowhere finding this info on my own. I really appreciate it.

Comment

• joetama
          • May 2006

Originally posted by hifiguymi
          Those are DM302's and the matching center, the CC3. Those are great speakers for the money. The DM302's retailed for $250.00 US when they were new and the CC3 was $180.00 US I think.

Eric
          Beat me to it. Nice work! :T
          -Joe

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"