X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bhavin
    • Feb 2008

B & W In-wall speaker pricing???

hi there, im new to this forum and just like to start off by saying HELLO to everyone!! im from the UK, i have some B & W speaker which were hardly used and i want to sell them on eb*y. these speakers were from my old house; my new house doesnt have false walls to install them in.

my main question is, what would be the price range that i can sell these speaker for (£), as i cant remember how much i purchased them for. also i had to leave the grills for the speaker in my old house, so i just have the speakers.

i have the following B & W In-wall speakers: (Image included)

Centre - CMW Cinema
    Front Left - CMW800
    Front Right - CMW800
    Rear Left - CCM50
    Rear Right - CCM50

thanks so much for your help!

regards
    bhavin
    Attached Files
  • c019740
    • Jan 2008

If you are going to put them on eb*y it doesnt matter how much, its an auction. From what I have seen they have a great return. Grills are pretty expensive- call the parts number above. I bought some CCM80's and they were over $70.00.

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

Ouch... You left the grilles and the trim rings the actual speaker mounts to. That's going to cost you more then just the grills. Best bet is to call B&W and see how much it's going to be to get the CMW's back in usable condition. If it's too much you may be selling them as driver replacements.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"