X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crowland
    • May 2007

FPM's or Something Else?

Hello Everyone!!

I am getting ready to make a speaker purchase for an audio challenged portion of my house and would appreciate any one’s advice and or opinion. Budget is about $2,500 MAX.

My 42” LCD is wall mounted to a framed fireplace that comes out about 2 feet from the wall. The tv pretty much takes up the width of the fireplace so the L&R’s are a little back and a little out. My current fronts and center are 3 VM1’s being driven by a Yamaha avr, rotel DVD player and a Rotel RMB 1095 (overkill I know).

So, I’m thinking of upgrading to 3 FPM 5’s and just wanted to know if anyone thought there was some other option I should be considering. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, if I do go w/ the fpm series; I hear that there is little or no performance diff between the fpm 4, 5 and 6. Anybody exp. this first hand?

Thanks..
    Last edited by crowland; 20 September 2007, 20:39 Thursday.
  • crowland
    • May 2007

I feel like a leper in here

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"