X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

Just got FPM 4s for surounds

No one ever posts about the FPM series, so thought I would in case someone is considering them or is curious. I am using FPMs for a full HT setup and went from 601 S3 to get there.

I was using FPM 6s for my mains, a FPM 4 for the centre and had two 601s left from my last set up I was using for my surounds. They didnt match so I was considering either just using FPM 2s, I ended up getting FPM 4s becuase my room is big and I like to listen to DVD A often.

The end result is a system which looks as good as it sounds! Each speaker is piano black and has its own Halogen light show casing it like a piece of art (because in my opinion they are art). Ill have to take some pictures and post them.

Is anyone else using FPMs?
  • tazmoj
    • Dec 2005

picky members

I'm using the FPM6's for front right and left, and am happy with them. I posted a qustion regarding the set up for my speakers, and apparently I had 83 views, but no one bothered to reply. I see here that you haven't had any either. Perhaps our product is too entry level for these folks to comment.

Enjoy your product, I do mine!

Comment

• Nolan B
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by tazmoj
      I'm using the FPM6's for front right and left, and am happy with them. I posted a qustion regarding the set up for my speakers, and apparently I had 83 views, but no one bothered to reply. I see here that you haven't had any either. Perhaps our product is too entry level for these folks to comment.

Enjoy your product, I do mine!

well people post about the 600 series and B&W claim that the FPM is considered by them to be a higher quality speaker...they certainly cost more too.

Did your questions about the setup get answered? can I help?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"