Instead of the exchanging my 602 s3 to 685 I got the 705!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjahshik32
    • Sep 2007

Instead of the exchanging my 602 s3 to 685 I got the 705!!

OMG is the only words that comes out of my mouth, I wanted to exchange my 602 s3' for the 685 but when I saw the 685 it actually looks like a downgrade its so much smaller and i've listened to them and its not as powerful and the tweeter felt too bright for my tastes... but I asked him to hook up the 705 and man these are the craziest lil speakers i've ever heard!!! I'm in love!! I asked him to play the CM7 and the 683's, while the 683 were very nice as well they all could not be beat by the 705!! I decided to take them in cherrywood hehe and very beautiful!! OMG its hooked up to my walmart bought 60 dollar bootleg amp and still sounds amazing through my computer!! I just ordered the rotel ra985bx and those run 100w per channel and 2 channel, do you guys think that is good enough to run these 705 beauts?? I sure hope so.. I know its an old amp but I hear lots of good stuff from it, I even heard someone ran 800 series with it and was amazing esp the integrated dynamics part.. =D
  • jjahshik32
    • Sep 2007

There is one thing though the 705 lack is a bit of bass for certain music. wish it had some deep bass but a sub can easily fix this =D other than that wow its so perfect!!!

Comment

• wgriel
      • May 2006

Congratulations! You've taken a big step up in sound quality in my opinion.

And, as I said in your other thread, that Rotel should be a great match with the 705s.

Bill

Comment

• jjahshik32
        • Sep 2007

nvm just the track i was listening to was bad hehe wow it does have a kick in bass!!! awesome speakers!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jjahshik32
          • Sep 2007

thanks wgriel for your help!! =D very happy camper here!!!

Comment

• joetama
            • May 2006

Welcome to the 700 series family...
            -Joe

Comment

• dknightd
              • Mar 2006

I wonder, if you go back again, do you think you'll come home with the 805's ?

nice upgrade BTW - I don't think anybody will argue the 705 is better than either the 603 or 685

Comment

• jjahshik32
                • Sep 2007

I was thinking about the 805's but I hear that 705 for the budget is very close to the 805's =D

Comment

• jjahshik32
                  • Sep 2007

hehe forgot to mention that I got these for a steal!! I got them 40% off because the dealer were getting ready to replace these because he had 2 out on display and cherrywood was the one I got these for 450 each well plus tax comes to 500 each =/ haha =D

Comment

• jjahshik32
                    • Sep 2007

man I hooked these speakers up to my xbox 360 just you know red and white to line in and it sounds fuckin bad ass still even coming from a 50 dollar amp.. probably 20 dollar amp lol~~ man the 602 s3 sounded like absolute crap compare to these 705 =D

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"