I found this on a tech blog and had to share it. I know it's not bowers and wiklins, but after looking at this clock makers logo, I had to look into it to be sure.
B&W clock?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
Hi Guy's , Iam a new member and this is my first post [ Long time Rotel Buyer/Fan since 1982 . ]And my question to u guy's is ' Will my Rotel RB-1582 , Power my New [ on order 2wks wait ] , Bowers & Wilkins 804s ???? I will put up my configuration up for informed unbiased comment ; 1; Rotel RB-1582,...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by WeetabixBowers & Wilkins Formation Suite
Featuring support for 24-bit high resolution audio up to 96kHz plus Bluetooth and AirPlay 2, the Formation Suite of audio products from Bowers and Wilkins promises high end, multi-room audio with eye catching design.
https:...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
-
by hockey_101Has anyone upgraded the plastic phase plug's on their B&W speakers for a pair of aluminum or copper ones similar to the phase plugs used in the signature speakers?
I found these on eBay and plan on upgrading my 684's, 686's, and HTM-62 Center Channel. I went out on a whim and purchased...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by ThumperMore like 'acquires'
https://evaautomation.com/
and
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...valley-startup-
Channel: Club Classé
-
- Loading...
- No more items.


Comment