What is the matching center speaker for the DM603's?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BKSinAZ
    • Feb 2003

What is the matching center speaker for the DM603's?

I own a pair of DM603's for my mains and for my rears I have DM601's
    For my center I have the CC6, but I am not sure that is the correct center speaker. Is it too small for the 603 and 601 speakers?
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

The LCR600 from the current series is the best match with the DM603. If it's an older DM603 the CC6 you have may be a better match in terms of voicing, but the LCR600 will out perform the CC6. What series do you have?

Eric

Comment

• BKSinAZ
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by hifiguymi
      The LCR600 from the current series is the best match with the DM603. If it's an older DM603 the CC6 you have may be a better match in terms of voicing, but the LCR600 will out perform the CC6. What series do you have?

Eric
      I have the 1st series. Purchased around 1997

Comment

• KRC
        • Aug 2004

You could now get into the new series 4 centre channel, especially now it is running with a version of the FST midrange. As you other speakers are about 10 years old it would be time to upgrade maybe and you could flow into other speakers around the series 4 centre. Just a thought.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"