X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dugd
    • Mar 2007

room size?

Hi I originally posted this in a/v chalet and then realized I maybe should have posted it here. I am close to buying the b&w 601s3 with centre and sub surround system.It will be going in a room 15x22' which is a condo with the kitchen area in the back.The viewing and listening distance will be up to 14'from the front wall which is 95% window.I plan for heavy curtains for the front wall and then sofa ,love seat,etc from there back to the kitchen counter.I can play with the location of all the speakers but my main concern is that the speakers are big enough to fill the voume of the room allthough the listening and viewing area will be about 14'.What do you guys think?Even with the 601s3"s its stretching my budget so I don't see myself spending much more than that.by the way they'll be powered by a denon 2307ci avr (100w ch) and the salesperson said that would be powerfull enough for thoses speakers. thanks dugd
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"