any good online place to buy B&W accessories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssabripo
    • Dec 2005

any good online place to buy B&W accessories?

i'm looking at some rubber feet or similar to keep my 802s in place (kids keep moving it :M ) , as well as some options for the midrange cone (I have the silver one and black one, but looking at some options).

any ideas?
    My simple HT setup
    4π using LMS, anyone?
  • Cambs12
    • Jul 2006

Hi,

I emailed B&W recently about getting the silver mid-range phase plugs,you can order them direct from B&W...
    To stop 802s moving,there is a company that sell granite or marble plinths(can't remember which one,but will post back if i see them again,think a set came up on Ebay) which look pretty solid,might do the trick as they anchor the 802s in place.

Comment

• ssabripo
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Cambs12
      Hi,

I emailed B&W recently about getting the silver mid-range phase plugs,you can order them direct from B&W...
      To stop 802s moving,there is a company that sell granite or marble plinths(can't remember which one,but will post back if i see them again,think a set came up on Ebay) which look pretty solid,might do the trick as they anchor the 802s in place.
      if you find it, please PM it to me! :T
      My simple HT setup
      4π using LMS, anyone?

Comment

• Cambs12
        • Jul 2006

Hi,

Company name is HNE(think it might be HNE systems).
        If you look on the UK Ebay site under B&W,there is a pair of the plinths on there.
        Description says they are 30mm black impalla granite.The glides on the 802s fit into the rubber inserts in the granite.
        Hope this helps!!

Comment

• RebelMan
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ssabripo
          i'm looking at some rubber feet or similar to keep my 802s in place (kids keep moving it :M ) , as well as some options for the midrange cone (I have the silver one and black one, but looking at some options).
          Have you considered the reversable spike kit that is available free from B&W? What do you mean midrange cone options?
          "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• Cambs12
            • Jul 2006

Maybe it is the mid-range phase plugs,standard in black plastic,but on the 800s i believe,and at a cost of 45 UKP,in silver aluminium or similar metal.

Comment

• ssabripo
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by RebelMan
              Have you considered the reversable spike kit that is available free from B&W? What do you mean midrange cone options?
              i did not know there was a reversable spike kit available...thanks! :T

EDIT- I keep calling BW and leave messages and nobody picks up, and last I talked to them, it took them forever to send me something :x

if anyone has an extra pair of reversable spikes, I would love to take them! :T
              My simple HT setup
              4π using LMS, anyone?

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"