I currently have 802d speakers paired with MC-501 amps and an Aragon Stage 1 pre/pro. I'm getting upgradeitis and thinking the Stage 1 is the weak link here. Can anyone suggest a better pre/pro? I listen to music at least 80% of the time and watch movies 20%.
Pre/Pro For 802d's
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Hi there,
Have you ever considered the Musical Fidelity A5cr Pre & Pwr amps. Try and get the chance to audition them first. They do also pop up on Ebay Uk, so you never know you
might get hold of a good bargain. The A5cr Pwr amp has 415 watts in 4 ohms and is capable of taking care of any speaker of any load.
All the best
Yas- Bottom
Comment
-
I also have the 802d's, with Mac amps..
I am using a Anthem D2, for the pre-amp
which is nothing short of amazing..
On the audio side it's takes any analog or digital
signal, uses muliple d/a conferters, and the end
result is it sounds more natural, analogue..
Bob- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by ice cubeHi..
I am between a pre amp from Rotel and NAD .. The amp will be from Ati ...
One is saying that Rotel pro pre has a detailed sound, clean, nutural and warm sound. But Nad has a harsh sound. I didn't listen to them but now I want to hear from an expert people ... What do you...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by Bob SorelEvery once in awhile in the audio world a piece of equipment comes along that is so incredible that it deserves special mention among a plethora of mediocre components, and the new THX EX equipped Tag McLaren AV32R is one such piece. Never since I first got my Dynaudio speakers has any single component...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by COhifiHello All,
I am in the market for a new pre-pro and wanted your guy’s opinions on my options. I have been reading a lot for about 3 months, but still would like some more opinions. The main things I can looking for in new pre-pro are excellent audio detail and a good wide open soundstage....-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
Anyone else "into" vinyl? NOT the kind you wear -- such as 1970's disco pants :>) -- but rather, the kind you spin for music. In other words, LPs!
One nice feature of the RDC-7, which you won't find in many competing models, is the built-in phono stage. Given the superb... -
by MorningDewHi all. I currently have a B&W CM setup, but the local dealer is offering me a pretty great opportunity to upgrade. He is willing to let me trade-in any or all of my gear at the same cost that I paid for it and put the money toward a new system. However, I only have until May (when I have to move...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment