X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pasadena
    • Sep 2006

Lost my Nautilus HTM1 speaker jumpers

Hi,

I seemed to have lost my Nautilus HTM1 6" speakers jumpers and want to know if B&W sell these as a separate item since the NHTM1 is a discontinued product?

Otherwise, is anyone here willing to part with their speaker jumpers at a cost? What about third-party jumper leads, does it matter or are they all pretty much the same?

Thanks and cheers
    Pasadena.
  • Stoney
    • Dec 2004

Any good quality jumper that fits would work. You could also make your own with some quality spade or ring lugs crimped on to some good wire. Doug with Cat Cables could probably supply you with something adequate also.
    Emotiva UPA-700 Amp
    Emotiva UMC 200 pre/pro
    B&W DM605 S2 Mains
    DM602 S2 Surrounds
    DM601 S2 Rear Surrounds
    CC6 S2 Center.
    ASW 1000 Sub

Comment

• misterdoggy
      Super Senior Member
      • May 2005

I think the quality of the jumper cable is not like a transparent cable or something, any good cable would probably be the same quality. Also the short distance will have less effect.

Bi-wiring is the best solution so 'they' say, but no one in this forum has ever heard a difference.

Comment

• pasadena
        • Sep 2006

I tend to be too fussy when it comes to putting things together and I'd rather if I bought an already made-up pair, saves me pulling my hair out. (what's left of it. and I know then connection will be done properly.

Thanks for your replies and help too.

Cheers
        Pasadena.

Comment

• Kal Rubinson
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by pasadena
          Hi,

I seemed to have lost my Nautilus HTM1 6" speakers jumpers and want to know if B&W sell these as a separate item since the NHTM1 is a discontinued product?

Otherwise, is anyone here willing to part with their speaker jumpers at a cost? What about third-party jumper leads, does it matter or are they all pretty much the same?

Thanks and cheers
          Pasadena.
          B&W packages and sells 6" generic jumpers. They also sell the Accessory Pack ZE01636 which contains the jumpers, a microfiber cleaning cloth and the midrange centre bullet.

Kal
          Kal Rubinson

Comment

• Aldo
            • Sep 2005

Shure, any good cable will do. Just get at least a 12 AWG cable!

Comment

• Aldo
              • Sep 2005

If you search at ebay: B&W speakers you will find a guy who is selling a pair of silvr jumpers, they look great!

Comment

• ZX10 Guy
                • Mar 2005

Call your dealer. I lost one of the jumper wires and my dealer gave me a new set they have lying around no charge.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"