• Aldo
    • Sep 2005

For 800 lovers!

Home theater
    Attached Files
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Guess I will be the first to say if that is yours.... BADASS.

If its not... BADASS.
    B&W

Comment

• jericho
      • Dec 2004

Hé man that's :T :T :T :T

Super nice setup!!!!!

Comment

• PavelL
        • Sep 2005

Tremendously contemporary. I always said 800 series in black may look nice. :T

Comment

• Jesse111
          • Jul 2005

Excellent :T

Comment

• Aldo
            • Sep 2005

Thanks! thats all you home!

Comment

• misterdoggy
              Super Senior Member
              • May 2005

Aldo,

Nice. How do you like the Halcro. (it doesn't deinterlace does it)

New Toshiba HDDVD also How do you like that ?

Nice setup !!! ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x(

Comment

• Lewing
                • Oct 2004

When i saw your first pic i was stunned! Your entire setup... the room environment... the lighting... the sofas... the B&Ws 800s.... exactly what i've been dreaming for. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. What a great stunning setup!
                ;x( ;x( ;x(
                Live to Eat, Live to enjoy Music :T

http://community.webshots.com/user/lewing79

Comment

• Aldo
                  • Sep 2005

Thank you very much Lewin! the Halcro has HDMI de-interlacing and scaling, It has incredible electronics but several issues, like I'm waiting for my 3th unit to arrive, the firts one has a remote control censor problem (the one in the unit not the remote) and the one you saw on the pictures now 2 months from now has a Digital input and output problem in with the Right channel that has a 20dBs loss of signal volume! For now I can only use the 7.1 input and output. The first thing I persive when the halcro arrive was that they spend about 2.99 usd in the chassis, If you compare the Halcro to Krell, Marks, and other top quality processors, It has nothing to do, the true is that I'm very dissaponted with it, at least for the outside, for the Halcro performance, apart from the problems it is incredibly good!
                  Now the HD-DVD is a nightmare, as you can imagin I have some experince in connecting sources and everything, well it took me about 1 hour to get it funtion! The problem is the trash HDMI connection that is not but a desperate messure of the studios for copy protection, the so called HD handshake that the devices have to make before sending the signal is one of the worst ideas in the world, Just imagine these: You are watching a movie you want to turn a little down the volume, by accident you change the source of you processor trying to find in the dark the volume button, well that makes the HD-DVD driver to think something is happening and it gets you to error, you need about 5 min. to get work again! And also you have to turn on your processor, and your projector first because if you dont it gets you to error. Now when this happend you find out that the HD DVD doesnt get you where you left, it gets you right to the begining!
                  I had to admit that even with its 1080i capability the image look incredibly good. I just change my projector to a Marantz VP11S1 and it looks amazing!

Comment

• Aldo
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Lewing
                    When i saw your first pic i was stunned! Your entire setup... the room environment... the lighting... the sofas... the B&Ws 800s.... exactly what i've been dreaming for. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. What a great stunning setup!
                    ;x( ;x( ;x(
                    Your sistem is very cool, How is the Rotell processor!

Comment

• Aldo
                      • Sep 2005

One thing, in case you didn't notice: for the screen picture I took 2, one with the light on and one without light, then I convine them with photoshop!

Comment

• jim777
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Aldo
                        One thing, in case you didn't notice: for the screen picture I took 2, one with the light on and one without light, then I convine them with photoshop!
                        That's good! most people just paste a movie image over the screen.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                          Super Senior Member
                          • May 2005

Cool

what movie is that ?

Comment

• Aldo
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by misterdoggy
                            Cool

what movie is that ?
                            Riddick! with Vin Diesel, It is the best image movie I ever saw, and the sound is also great, the movie is just OK!
                            Last edited by Aldo; 02 October 2006, 15:07 Monday.

Comment

Working...
                            Searching...Please wait.
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                            Search Result for "|||"