X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bushmaster
    • Jan 2006

Color different on htm3s?

Hi

Got my rosenut htm3s today and it's much lighter in color then my rosenut 803s, anyone expirienced the same?
  • Briz vegas
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

I got my Rosenut HTM7 about 8 months after my 705s and it was a few shades lighter in colour. You will find that the wood veneer darkens over time. I have had the HTM7 about 10 months now and the colour is almost the same as the 705s. You can only pick the difference if you put them side by side.

Funnily enough my Rel Strata 5 (5 months old) is a perfect match to the 705 rosenut.
    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• grit
      • Jan 2005

Unfortunately, that happens. Different dye lots and all. Also, as Briz said though, the red wood tones tend to darken over time, especially when exposed to sunlight. Hopefully, they will match themselves at some point.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"