A friend needs help with B&W 7 series!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chinets
    • Jun 2005

A friend needs help with B&W 7 series!!!!

I have a close friend Mr. K that has the below system and needs some Urgent help. Could you out there help this friend of mine?? thanks in advance!!!

Hey, could you ask The Forum: With 703's front - ASW750 - N805's surround; would a HTM4S do the job significantly better than HTM7 ???

The price is about half of the HTM3S !!!
  • EastCoaster
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by chinets
    I have a close friend Mr. K that has the below system and needs some Urgent help. Could you out there help this friend of mine?? thanks in advance!!!

Hey, could you ask The Forum: With 703's front - ASW750 - N805's surround; would a HTM4S do the job significantly better than HTM7 ???

The price is about half of the HTM3S !!!
    If your friend plans to keep the 703s up front, he should get the HTM7, which is of the 700 series, and will be a better match to the 703s.

Comment

• csuzor
      • Nov 2004

No, wrong answer imho. The HTM4S is a good 2nd choice center for the 703, but the HTM3S is the better choice (or even better, the older HTM1). The HTM7 is the last choice, it is boxy and not as clear as the 703 FST mid.

Comment

• chinets
        • Jun 2005

I think Czur is right due to the FST. The HTM4 good or HTM3 even better and HTM1 the one and only best IMHO. I forwarded your kind response to my friend with gratitude. Thanks for your kind attention and help.
        Thanks pal,
        Chinets

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"