X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dan87951
    • Nov 2005

My new toy for the N802's

Picked up a Classe CA-301 power amp to power the N802's. Kinda went over my original budget but I think it was worth it! Hopefully this amp has enough kick to really make these babies sing! Amp arrives friday can't wait. Might have back trouble getting it down there stairs as this monster weights in around 100lbs! :E

Come friday the house will be rockin hard! :T
    dan87951
    audio guru
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Nice! What are you "upgrading" from?

If you dont like it, send it my way...
    B&W

Comment

• RebelMan
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

Dan, when are you going to update your avatar with the 802s?
      "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• miner
        • Mar 2005

Dan,
        Did you get it from the Home Theate Store? I am also contemplating upgrading my Rotel amp. What did you upgrade from? Will the upgradee be for sale? I have the N804 & ASW800 that I would like to feed more juice to.

Comment

• dan87951
          • Nov 2005

I'm embarrassed to say what I had them running on as I get rid of my Rotel 1075 to help pay for this amp long ago but if you should know its currently running off a H/K PA2000 100x2 amplifer. Dunno when the avatar will be updated? Guess when I get off my lazy butt and take some pictures... :B
          PS: GOt the amp from good ol Audiogon!
          dan87951
          audio guru

Comment

• dan87951
            • Nov 2005

Holy Cow this amp rocks. I have heard things I have never heard in CD's or DVD's before unbelieveable. Man this amp is in a whole different league compared to the Rotel RMB-1075 I had before. Glad I spent the extra coin on the Classe!
            dan87951
            audio guru

Comment

• grit
              • Jan 2005

Contrats on the new amp. I, for one, would LOVE to read your opinons and observations on it compared to your Rotel amp.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                Super Senior Member
                • May 2005

Originally posted by dan87951
                I'm embarrassed to say what I had them running on as I get rid of my Rotel 1075 to help pay for this amp long ago but if you should know its currently running off a H/K PA2000 100x2 amplifer. Dunno when the avatar will be updated? Guess when I get off my lazy butt and take some pictures... :B
                PS: GOt the amp from good ol Audiogon!
                Dan,

I played with a drawing from B&W. If you like take it and use it as your avatar

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"