X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sarsi
    • Nov 2004

Advice on resale Nautilus 802

Can anyone share their experiences or knowledge on what is a good resale price for a 1 year old Nautilus 802? I have an opportunity to get a secondhand pair for US$5,900, is it a good value if it is in good condition?

What should I be checking for for a second hand speakers? Can we tell the age of the speakers from the serial number?

Thanks in advance
  • Blazar
    • Feb 2004

you can get em for less... unless that price includes shipping in which case it's not a bad price.
    Blazar!
    (HTPC/Panasonic SA-XR55/B&W 802D/HTM-1/SCMS)

Comment

• sarsi
      • Nov 2004

Thanks Blazer, finally got a reply.. Yes, it does include shipping but may not have the original invoice. How can I tell from the age of the speaker from the serial number?

Comment

• RNKC
        • Jun 2005

The serial number is probably a good way to tell, but personally I have no idea where B&W is in their numbering.

You should also check audiogon.com to get a feel for secondhand prices.

Comment

• Eliav
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by sarsi
          Thanks Blazer, finally got a reply.. Yes, it does include shipping but may not have the original invoice. How can I tell from the age of the speaker from the serial number?
          Hi
          Get the serial numbers and Call B&W in the UK. I have done it before. they should be able to tell you about the date they were manufactured, where they were shipped to etc.
          Good Luck
          Eliav
          :T Socrat

Comment

• sarsi
            • Nov 2004

Thanks guys... I will do that. The prices in Audiogon really varies kinda of hard to get a good feel.

Comment

• JKalman
              • Nov 2005

My dealer was selling their pair of 802 demo models for half the original price (full warranty and in mint condition).

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"