X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1oldguy
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by ED K
    Got the Bryston 7SST C mono blocks for the B&W 802Ds today. I could not believe the sound that was hidden inside the 802Ds! All they needed were amps that could bring out the best the 802Ds had to offer. I had tried the Mcintosh 402, B&K, Rotel and a few other amps before getting to the 7BSST C. What a difference!!!!!!!!!! The highs were there, where they should be, the mids were perfect and the bass,, unbelievable!!!!!!!! all of a sudden I had the artists sitting in front of me. From instrumental to vocals, all were GREAT!
    I am now a true believer that amps can and do make a bold differeance. I am one happy man!!!!!!!
    Hi Ed

I Decided to go with Brystons as well.I wanted the all black pro version.They should be here in 2 maybe 3 weeks.Though I never tried them your review really did help me out with my decision.Can't wait to hear the 7's for the first time.

Hope all is good
    A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"