X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • george_k
    • Jan 2004

Thoughts on an ASW-750?

I have a pair of 603's and could use a sub to fill in the low end. My budget can at most allow me to purchase an ASW-750.

Does anybody else own this sub and could comment on it? I'm not really sure what other subs can be had in this price bracket.
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

well, in the US the 750 goes for around $1500, so there's alot of choices and options in that range in the US. I'm not sure whats availible to you in Canada, but I'd look at some of the midrange Velodynes, very good clean bass for its size. Their SPL line are very good examples of this. If you're willing to go bigger on the cabinets sizes, SVS has some huge models that will just give you the sheer raw bass that a good HT needs. Tell us more about your room size, the volume level that you typically listen at, and whether you mostly do music or movies.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"