X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woo Wooooo
    • May 2004

Upgrade ASW-750 or ???

Has anyone traded in their ASW-750 for either the ASW-850 or ASW855?
    Was it worth it? I'm not sure if I'm going to do it until I hear from someone that has done it. I know there are other subs out there that are cheaper and maybe better, so for all the SVS group etc....I justwant to know about the B&W's......

tHanks
  • jahlion
    • Feb 2005

If I couldn't afford to get the B&W sub with DSP room-correction than I would probably get a different brand. Unless you have the perfect placement in a really good room, subs are very susceptible to room acoustics. I think only the ASW 865 and ASW 875 have the DSP. There are many cheaper subs from other brands that have DSP.

Comment

• Rags
      • Aug 2003

I went from an ASW675 to a 750 and then finally to the 850. The upgrade from the 750 to the 850 was definately worth it in my opinion. I have my sights set in a 875 when it comes out. The room eq feature could be a real boon.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"