X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VinceS
    • Jan 2005

Rotel vs Anthem for 803S

I recently purchased a system with B&W 803S, HTM3S, Rotel RSP 1068 and RMB 1095. The 1095 doesn't seem to drive the 803s adequately and I am thinking of upgrading the 2 channel amp for them. I am considering the Rotel RB 1090 vs Anthem P2. Any opinions on these amps with these speakers?

Thanks in advance
  • VinceS
    • Jan 2005

Due to multiple problems with the 1068, I traded it in for an Anthem AVM-30. My dealer loaned a RB-1090 to me to compare to the RMB-1095 and the difference was remarkable. THe dynamics, clarity and sound stage were all significantly better--even at lower volumes. I really agree with the recommendations on this forum that state the 803 crave power.

I am still considering the Anthem P2 to match up with the AVM since I am somewhat concerned with Rotel's quality control presently.

Hasn't anyone out there directly compared the 1090 to the P2 or at least the P2/803 combination?

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"