X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junior77blue
    • Nov 2004

e-Bay Deal

This was too good to be true, almost thought about it buying a set or two (lol), but what's too good to be true, usually is!

• corysmith01
    • Feb 2005

That's clearly a scam. Those are $4G's a piece, right? Preying on the uninformed I guess.

Comment

• RobP
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

Hey Junior, that auction was a scam, that picture has been used several times, I got so sick of seeing that type of stuff I even posted an auction alerting people of the same type of thing.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
      Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• corysmith01
        • Feb 2005

Wow, that's funny! I actually came across your eBay "auction" the other day before I had even learned about this site...just joined today.

Has anyone asked you a "seller's question" about your posting? Good work.

Comment

• ti33er
          • Apr 2004

I concur, good work! hehe....the first type of HiFi scams I noticed on eBay were for plasma screens, at ludicrously cheap prices - the sellers would says things like, "I have a special inside contact at the factory if you know what I mean!" and "Use Great Western Union for the money transfer" ...ya sure!

What gets me is the fact that these a*sholes aren't dealt with by the law, I mean how hard is it really to track and trace them!?
          "...if it's too loud, you're too old!"

Comment

• sugarmedia
            • Feb 2005

They are either stolen or the wife is selling them as part of a divorce

Comment

• DanR
              • Dec 2004

People have been manipulating Ebay user id's like crazy. Also, scammers are sending second chance offers back on items you bid for but didn't win.
              :B It's all about the MUSIC!!!

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"