who has heard the new HTM center channels?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tmt
    • Jan 2005

who has heard the new HTM center channels?

no! upgraditis has struck!
    My shiny new 802s (old model, I'm not that rich!) are only one day in use and I'm already thinking about replacing my current center speaker.
    While it's not a bad speaker (It's an LCR6) putting a HTM1 or a new HTM3S will improve a lot. And the LCR6 could be re-used as the rear center channel (together with my 602s in my current 5.1 system)

Has anyone listened to any of the new center speakers yet?
    The HTM1 can be found second hand (about $1800), but a new HTM3S doesn't cost that much more. The HTM1 would be the perfect match but the new HTM3S will sound about the same but with the improvements of the new range.

It's not gonna be easy to find a store that will have both center speakers in demo. If there are people out there who could tell me the difference..., I would be really gratefull :T
  • caleb
    • Aug 2004

If you can find an HTM1 for that price go get it - you won't be dissapointed.

Beware - it likes plenty of POWER!!

CAleb

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"