X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

Q. for 601s3 owners re mounting as surrounds

Hopefully early next year i'll be getting the 601s3 for surround duty to compliment the rest of my setup.They will need to be wall mounted somehow.My question is would i be better off putting them on a small shelf or a mounting bracket.Does anyone have the 601s3 as surrounds would like to know how they should or could be mounted.Are there any mounts that would be good for this purpose thanks.
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

I do have them as surrounds but they're currently stand mounted. I did order a mount for them originally, assembled the mount, but haven't used them yet. I only have a 5.1 setup right now, when I go to 7.1, I'll use the mounts and have them at the side surrounds position. If you don't have to wall mount them, I'd suggest you not to, because it'll sound better away from a wall. If you must wall mount them, I'd suggest you look for a mount that can safely extend it as far away from the wall as possible. Good luck.

Comment

• rick c
      • Aug 2004

unfortunately standmount is not an option.I definately need to place them on the wall.Looking for suggestions regarding mounts or just put them on a shelf.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"