X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Briz vegas
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

In the photo the Marantz looks very similar to my 7300 OSE - also in silver (black receivers look old somehow). I too like the look that you have achieved - very stylish.
    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• Mortal
      • Aug 2008

thanks a lot everybody!

Here is couple of more pictures, in case someone is interested.
      Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Shyamalan
        • Sep 2006

Really beatiful!! Are you happy with the sound?

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

Originally posted by Mortal
          thanks a lot everybody!
          Mortal,

You are welcome, non parallel walls great for the sound no standing waves :T

By the way good taste is not trivial. Just look at this very expensive equipment and setup, and very poor setting!! Crowded, tons of stuff in the back and ... but different taste for different people no judgment just an observation

[img]attachment.php4?attachmentid=13371&stc=1[/img]
          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Mortal
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Shyamalan
            Really beatiful!! Are you happy with the sound?
            Thanks Shyamalan, I am very happy with the sound. Clean and sharp but still strong and dynamic enough for the big room. I have tried many different settings and this seems to be the best. (this is kind of hard for me to explain but..): Speakers set kinda wide, with the small angle inside towards a listener. Subwoofer right at the front. Speakers about 40cm out of the back wall. Both speakers and the listening spot creates a triangle. If there are any suggestions about how I could change my settings, I am willing to take them under consideration. :T

Comment

• wettou
              Ultra Senior Member
              • May 2006

Originally posted by Mortal
              Speakers about 40cm out of the back wall. Both speakers and the listening spot creates a triangle. If there are any suggestions about how I could change my settings, I am willing to take them under consideration. :T
              I have my speakers about 91cm from the wall and it sure make a difference the further from the back wall the better. Idealy it should be at a distance 1/3 of the room from the back wall at a minimum 1/5! No more than 2.43 m from each other and a 45 degree angle from the listening position in a equilateral triangle.

Example: My room is 18 feet long = 5.45 m it would mean my front speaker would be 6 feet = 1.83 m from the back wall, which is not esthetically pleasing or convenient so I compromise and they are 3 feet = 91.4 cm from the back wall 1/5.

My screen is 10 feet wide = 3.04 m and my front speakers R, C, L 3 802D are 4 feet apart from each other. I sit 12 feet from the screen the speakers are in front of the screen.:T
              Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• wakefield103
                • Aug 2008

My B&W XT4's will be coming soon. Just have a couple items to work out first. Here is a picture of what the room looks like and where they will go (the red squares). I will replace this picture with one of with my speakers as soon as I get them.

I'm very excited about joining the B&W club!

Wakefield.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Russ L
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by wakefield103
                  My B&W XT4's will be coming soon. Just have a couple items to work out first. Here is a picture of what the room looks like and where they will go (the red squares). I will replace this picture with one of with my speakers as soon as I get them.

I'm very excited about joining the B&W club!

Wakefield.
                  Welcome to the club! :dothewave: Looking forward to the pics.
                  Russ

Comment

• Russ L
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by ljs1228
                    I think that the Signature Diamonds fit in well with the modern, minimalist, look that I've got going. They sound so crisp and clear, it's amazing!!
                    Your setup clearly shows B&W makes incredible speakers with performance and looks. Congrats Libbie. Well done!
                    Russ

Comment

• btf1980
                      • Aug 2007

took some pics....

Pioneer Kuro Plasma 5010FD
                      Bowers & Wilkins CM7 - Fronts
                      Bowers & Wilkins CM1 - Rears
                      Bowers & Wilkins CMC - Center
                      Rel T2 - Sub
                      Rotel RMB-1075 Power Amplifier
                      Marantz SR-7002 - (As preamp only - until my Marantz AV8003 arrives)
                      Marantz DV-7001 - (SACD, DVD-A, DTS discs mainly)
                      Denon 2500BTCI - (blu-ray player)
                      Oppo HM-31 (3x1 HDMI Switch)
                      Toshiba HD-A35 - (hd dvd player)
                      Richard Gray RGPC 400 Pro
                      Aloia 11.0 CDP - Italian CD Player & DAC
                      AKG K701
                      Sennheiser HD650
                      Little Dot MK3 - Tube Amplifier
                      Pro-Ject Phonobox - Phono Preamp
                      Pro-Ject Speedbox
                      Project Debut III Turntable (Red)
                      Apple TV 160GB
                      Playstation 3 60GB
                      Xbox 360 (Halo 3 Edition)

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0080.webp Views:	0 Size:	26.7 KB ID:	948917

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0612.webp Views:	0 Size:	33.2 KB ID:	948918

Kuro blacks are crazy

Click image for larger version  Name:	e-1.webp Views:	0 Size:	41.8 KB ID:	948919

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0613.webp Views:	0 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	948920

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0614.webp Views:	0 Size:	61.5 KB ID:	948921

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0620.webp Views:	0 Size:	89.3 KB ID:	948922

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0619.webp Views:	0 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	948923

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0621.webp Views:	0 Size:	23.5 KB ID:	948924

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0624.webp Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	948925

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0623.webp Views:	0 Size:	29.6 KB ID:	948926

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0626.webp Views:	0 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	948927

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0636.webp Views:	0 Size:	33.5 KB ID:	948928

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0629.webp Views:	0 Size:	24.5 KB ID:	948929

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0615.webp
Views:	53
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	948930

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0616.webp Views:	0 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	948932

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0617.webp Views:	0 Size:	36.4 KB ID:	948933
                      Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 14:44 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location
                      A camera, passport, good music, good food and good company is all I need.

Comment

• Mig17
                        • Jan 2008

glamour elecltronics and speakers , btf90

Comment

• wettou
                          Ultra Senior Member
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by btf1980
                          took some pics....

Pioneer Kuro Plasma 5010FD, Bowers & Wilkins CM7 - Fronts, Bowers & Wilkins CM1 - Rears, Bowers & Wilkins CMC - Center Rel T2 - Sub, Rotel RMB-1075 Power Amplifier Marantz SR-7002 - (As preamp only - until my Marantz AV8003 arrives) Marantz DV-7001 - (SACD, DVD-A, DTS discs mainly), Denon 2500BTCI - (blu-ray player), Oppo HM-31 (3x1 HDMI Switch), Toshiba HD-A35 - (hd dvd player) Richard Gray RGPC 400 Pro Aloia 11.0 CDP - Italian CD Player & DAC AKG K701 Sennheiser HD650 Little Dot MK3 - Tube Amplifier Pro-Ject Phonobox - Phono Preamp Pro-Ject Speedbox Project Debut III Turntable (Red) Apple TV 160GB Playstation 3 60GB Xbox 360 (Halo 3 Edition)
                          Nice toys and cool pictures:T, I love the Kuro they are amazing plasmas. I might get the 9th generation 60 inch

Comment

• brocka
                            • May 2007

Hi All

Here is my B&W set up:

805's Fronts
                            805's Rears
                            HTM4 Centre
                            ASW825 Sub

Arcam AVR350 Receiver (Powering rear speakers only)
                            Arcam P90/3 for Centre Speaker (2 of the 3 channels used bi-amped)
                            Electrocompaniet ECI5 powering FL & FR (with HT bypass input)
                            Arcam CD192 CD Player (Connected directly to the ECI5)
                            NAD M55 DVD Player
                            Topfield TF7000HDPVR Hi Def Set Top Box
                            Foxtel Box (Pay TV Set Top Box)
                            Loewe Articos 55” HD DLP Rear Projection TV
                            Belkin PF40 Power/Surge Filter
                            Attached Files

Comment

• wettou
                              Ultra Senior Member
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by brocka
                              Hi All Here is my B&W set up: 805's Fronts,805's Rears, HTM4 Centre, ASW825 Sub. Electrocompaniet ECI5 powering FL & FR (with HT bypass input)
                              Very nice clean and elegant how do you like Electrocompaniet, I am looking at their amps!

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Mar 2005

Nice looking setup Brocka.

Movies must sound pretty darn good with the 805 all round. More balanced that 90% of us that use something different at the back.
                                Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)

Comment

• btf1980
                                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Mig17
                                  glamour elecltronics and speakers , btf90
                                  thanks

Comment

• btf1980
                                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by wettou
                                    Nice toys and cool pictures:T, I love the Kuro they are amazing plasmas. I might get the 9th generation 60 inch
                                    The 6020 Kuro is my next upgrade as well. Though i've been very tempted by the Panasonic 58PZ800U. It is a tremendous bargain.

Comment

• btf1980
                                      • Aug 2007

Nice system Brocka!

Comment

• brocka
                                        • May 2007

Very nice clean and elegant how do you like Electrocompaniet, I am looking at their amps!
                                        The Electrocompaniet has been the last edition in my set up. I was previously using the Arcam amps to power the FL & FR in stereo mode and multichannel. While I liked the sound of the Arcam amps I REALLY like the sound of the Electrocompaniet!!!! It has a great warm and smooth sound, which is the way I like it. The next upgrade for me is now a new CD player - let the fun begin

Comment

• brocka
                                          • May 2007

Originally posted by Briz vegas
                                          Nice looking setup Brocka.

Movies must sound pretty darn good with the 805 all round. More balanced that 90% of us that use something different at the back.

Movies and music do sound good indeed!!! I was contemplating whether to get some different for the back speakers at the time, maybe something from the 600 series or the SCMS surround speakers. But Merv had a second hand pair of 805s in the cherry colour so I decided to get two pairs of 805's and have them as my surround speakers!!

Comment

• emig5m
                                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by hoop
                                            Hi here's my new 684 floor standing speakers (lov hum!)

Image not available

I must say theses baby's sound better then my Cerwin Vega 12 inch which u also c in my pic.

I just don't understand how these little speakers sound better then my big 12inch but hey that's kewl!
                                            I'm in the same EXACT boat.

Name:	BWandCerwinVegas014.webp
Views:	55
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	948934

Haven't bought a set of speakers since new years eve 1993. I was bored one day and went to a local B&W dealer and asked if I could in home demo a set of B&Ws and said they provide a seven day in home trial full money back. So I took a pair of 684s home telling the salesman I would take care of them. I had absolutely no intentions on keeping them.

Needless to say, I was so impressed with the sound quality over my old speakers that I started second guessing if I should go ahead and keep them than take them back. I was about ready to repack them back into their boxes and take them back when I decided to hook my old speakers up and A&B them. Once I did that, there was no way I was taking the little B&Ws back! There was a pretty significant difference in detail, clarity, and imaging. Little fine details that I could normally only hear with good headphones I can now hear clearly with a floorstanding loudspeaker system! (didn't previously think it was possible to get the fine details from a loudspeaker that you get from a good set of headphones.)

I then wound up buying a HTM61 center and a Velodyne MiniVee. And now I'm contemplating taking advantage of the dealers seventy day full refund towards any upgrade and picking up the 683s! I gotta say, the speakers sold themselves! I had no intentions on keeping them and the salesman knew it! (He probably knew once I heard them back-to-back with my Cerwin Vegas that it would be a done deal. )

But to be honest with you, I don't know if I should spend the extra money on the 683s when I don't have any real complaints with the 684s. In fact, I'm not even using the powered sub for two channel music. I think the 684s sound better on their own and then I fire the sub up for movie soundtrack only. I would love to hear any comments from people with experience with A/B'ing the 684s to the 683s because I could always use that money towards higher quality pre/pro and amp (currently using a Sony receiver).

Oh and before I forget, the pics....

Name:	BWandVelodyne_3013.webp
Views:	51
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	948935

Name:	BWandVelodyne_3009.webp
Views:	50
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	948936

Name:	BWandVelodyne_3014.webp
Views:	48
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	948937

Name:	BWandVelodyne_2017_b.webp
Views:	51
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	948938

Man they sound so much bigger then they look! :T
                                            Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 14:36 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• beden1
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • Oct 2006

Very nice setup emig5m. If you're happy with your current speakers, you may want to stay away from the dealer so you don't get swept up in the upgrade wave like most all of us are riding. :B

Comment

• emig5m
                                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by beden1
                                                Very nice setup emig5m. If you're happy with your current speakers, you may want to stay away from the dealer so you don't get swept up in the upgrade wave like most all of us are riding. :B
                                                Too late... Just ordered a set of 683s in cherry ten minutes ago. The way I see it, if I went fifteen years since buying a pair of front mains, I might as well stretch my budget out more and get the best in the series or else I'm always going to wonder how much better the 683s are. Only downside is that this will put off a purchase of B&W rear surround speakers for now. Going to have to hang it out with my Cerwin Vega wall mounts until maybe sometime next year.

Comment

• beden1
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by emig5m
                                                  Too late... Just ordered a set of 683s in cherry ten minutes ago. The way I see it, if I went fifteen years since buying a pair of front mains, I might as well stretch my budget out more and get the best in the series or else I'm always going to wonder how much better the 683s are. Only downside is that this will put off a purchase of B&W rear surround speakers for now. Going to have to hang it out with my Cerwin Vega wall mounts until maybe sometime next year.
                                                  On the upgrade wave and there is no turning back. :dothewave:

Comment

• mjb
                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                    • Mar 2005

took some pics....

Pioneer Kuro Plasma 5010FD
                                                    Bowers & Wilkins CM7 - Fronts
                                                    Bowers & Wilkins CM1 - Rears
                                                    Bowers & Wilkins CMC - Center
                                                    Rel T2 - Sub
                                                    Rotel RMB-1075 Power Amplifier
                                                    Marantz SR-7002 - (As preamp only - until my Marantz AV8003 arrives)
                                                    Marantz DV-7001 - (SACD, DVD-A, DTS discs mainly)
                                                    Denon 2500BTCI - (blu-ray player)
                                                    Oppo HM-31 (3x1 HDMI Switch)
                                                    Toshiba HD-A35 - (hd dvd player)
                                                    Richard Gray RGPC 400 Pro
                                                    Aloia 11.0 CDP - Italian CD Player & DAC
                                                    AKG K701
                                                    Sennheiser HD650
                                                    Little Dot MK3 - Tube Amplifier
                                                    Pro-Ject Phonobox - Phono Preamp
                                                    Pro-Ject Speedbox
                                                    Project Debut III Turntable (Red)
                                                    Apple TV 160GB
                                                    Playstation 3 60GB
                                                    Xbox 360 (Halo 3 Edition)
                                                    Wow, thats quite a kit list!
                                                    Nice to see the AppleTV in there - mine has been my primary music source since their launch.
                                                    - Mike

Main System:
                                                    B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
                                                    Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• mjb
                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by emig5m
                                                      Too late... Just ordered a set of 683s in cherry ten minutes ago.
                                                      lol, once you've got upgraditus, there's no turning back!
                                                      - Mike

Main System:
                                                      B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
                                                      Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• x43x
                                                        • Sep 2007

I upgraded my Pio 5070 to a Pro-151FD.

Image not available
                                                        Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 14:37 Tuesday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• wettou
                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                          • May 2006

Originally posted by x43x
                                                          I upgraded my Pio 5070 to a Pro-151FD.
                                                          Nice:T

Comment

• btf1980
                                                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mjb
                                                            Wow, thats quite a kit list!
                                                            Nice to see the AppleTV in there - mine has been my primary music source since their launch.
                                                            Thanks!

The Apple TV is just fantastic. It's not my main music source though, more like a complement. I mostly use it for podcasts and pictures. Maybe the occasional movie.

Comment

• btf1980
                                                              • Aug 2007

x43x, the Elite looks gorgeous. Are those the Adona racks from Audiogon.

Comment

• x43x
                                                                • Sep 2007

x43x, the Elite looks gorgeous. Are those the Adona racks from Audiogon.
                                                                Thanks! The rack is from Adona Corp. Great guy and you can configure/add to them any way you want.

Comment

• sg2
                                                                  • Sep 2006

Hello,

Given the number of BW owners who are also Pioneer Kuro owners, BW and Pioneer marketing departments should really share their listings

Nice setup x43x.

Regards,
                                                                  --
                                                                  Stéphane
                                                                  Regards,
                                                                  --
                                                                  Stéphane

Comment

• wettou
                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                    • May 2006

Originally posted by sg2
                                                                    Hello, Given the number of BW owners who are also Pioneer Kuro owners, BW and Pioneer marketing departments should really share their listings. Stéphane
                                                                    Good idea may be B&W could buy Pioneer or the other way around!

Comment

• keeratikul
                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                      • Sep 2008

some picture of my 801 s 3

This is my system. Well I am from Thailand, Asia.
                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • Mar 2005

Welcome Keeratikul.

It would appear that you are using a valve amp with your 801 S3. How does that work as a combination? Are you happy with the sound quality, particularly the bass.

What amp is it?

Comment

• Ash
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Dec 2004

Some pictures of my setup

This system is work in progress, everytime I add something, I have wider smile, with the N800 just in = :B

I'm currently building up the Setreo capabilities of the system. Next, I will be buying amps and a pre-amp, all of which should integrate with hometheater.

System is as follows:

Speakers: N800, HTM2, N805 (HTM2 will probably go at some point)

Amplification: Yamaha RX-V 4600 (Will remain for the timebeing until the stereo is complete). Bryston 4BSST is a loaner from a friend

Source: Cyrus CD6 (will be replaced as part of stereo upgrade)

Thanks
                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

• wettou
                                                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                                                            • May 2006
                                                                            • 3389

Originally posted by Ash
                                                                            This system is work in progress, every time I add something, I have wider smile, with the N800 just in = :B I'm currently building up the Setreo capabilities of the system. Next, I will be buying amps and a pre-amp, all of which should integrate with hometheater.
                                                                            Nice:T If you want better sound get your sofa off the back wall by a few feet and you will see.

Comment

• SRT-10 Viper
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Mar 2005
                                                                              • 253

Ash, Great looking system... I have 800Ds in the front and find I don't have to toe them in as fas as the prior 802Ns. You might want to try them a little less turned in. It will give you a much larger sound stage. Here is a picture of my set up:

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • Nov 2004
                                                                                • 1930

Very nice Ash! I'm sure you are very happy right now.
                                                                                So what does MGS sound like with 800's? :B
                                                                                B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Ash
                                                                                  Senior Member
                                                                                  • Dec 2004
                                                                                  • 191

Thanks for the kind words guys

This forum and the good people here helped alot in making informed decisions and getting the most out of any system and not to forget the company which is always great. Thank you all

Nice:T If you want better sound get your sofa off the back wall by a few feet and you will see.
                                                                                  Thanks for the suggestion wettou. I have only three meters between the speakers and the listening position, can't move the couch much, but I can manage to push it forward for a foot or so from the wall. I will check if this helps the sound.

Originally posted by SRT-10 Viper
                                                                                  Ash, Great looking system... I have 800Ds in the front and find I don't have to toe them in as fas as the prior 802Ns. You might want to try them a little less turned in. It will give you a much larger sound stage. Here is a picture of my set up:

http://www.pbase.com/acm/image/101079650
                                                                                  Viper, thanks for the compliment. I have checked out the link, your system looks amazing. I toed the speakers in because I'm sitting relatively close to the speakers less than 3 meters away. But the toe issue was on my mind, I will reduce the toe-in and will check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Originally posted by audioqueso
                                                                                  Very nice Ash! I'm sure you are very happy right now.
                                                                                  So what does MGS sound like with 800's? :B
                                                                                  Thanks audioqueo, yeah very happy actually. MGS sounds amazing on the 800s. Another game that sounds really amazing and you should check it is Call of Duty 4. :T

Comment

• sunshdw
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    • Sep 2008
                                                                                    • 92

Hello fellow B&W peoples. I fell on this website by accident and like what I see. I'm glad to see such nice systems browsing through the pics!! Well here's my "unique" system:

Images not available

602 S2 front powered by 4 MA500's bi-amped
                                                                                    LCR600S3 center powered by 2 MA500's bi-amped
                                                                                    601S3 rear powered with a kenwood KM-X1000
                                                                                    JBL GTI DVC 12's powered by 2 Denon PMA 1060's moddified
                                                                                    SR7200 Marantz used as a preamp
                                                                                    DVD3910 SACD/DVD
                                                                                    DCM280 5 disk CD
                                                                                    Monster HTS3600 mrk II and HTS1000 mrkIII
                                                                                    Paradigm X30 Xover for the subs
                                                                                    Mitsu WS55923 55"

I'm working on replacing my high end stuff with 683's, HTM61 and 685's. That will be coming soon. Thanks for checking my system out. Input is welcome!
                                                                                    All wiring and interconnects is Transparent
                                                                                    Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 14:37 Tuesday. Reason: Remove broken image links
                                                                                    Magnepan,ARC,VTL,Transparent Audio ;x(

"The term "audiophile" means essentially nothing -- it's a self-anointed status that entails no credentials, qualifications or certifications. It means "hobbyist," nothing more, and anyone can lay claim to it. Ironically, I've come to recognize that "audiophiles" represent a group that will believe almost anything"

Comment

• Isaac
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Jan 2006
                                                                                      • 151

Very "unique" system, I bet the bass response is amazing.

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                                        • Nov 2004
                                                                                        • 1930

Welcome Sunshadow,
                                                                                        Your room looks crazy loud! ha ha Those JBL are intimidating!
                                                                                        Looks like your setup sounds great, especially movies. Congrats.
                                                                                        B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• artv4
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Jun 2007
                                                                                          • 277

Originally posted by sunshdw
                                                                                          Hello fellow B&W peoples. I fell on this website by accident and like what I see. I'm glad to see such nice systems browsing through the pics!! Well here's my "unique" system:

Images not available

602 S2 front powered by 4 MA500's bi-amped
                                                                                          LCR600S3 center powered by 2 MA500's bi-amped
                                                                                          601S3 rear powered with a kenwood KM-X1000
                                                                                          JBL GTI DVC 12's powered by 2 Denon PMA 1060's moddified
                                                                                          SR7200 Marantz used as a preamp
                                                                                          DVD3910 SACD/DVD
                                                                                          DCM280 5 disk CD
                                                                                          Monster HTS3600 mrk II and HTS1000 mrkIII
                                                                                          Paradigm X30 Xover for the subs
                                                                                          Mitsu WS55923 55"

I'm working on replacing my high end stuff with 683's, HTM61 and 685's. That will be coming soon. Thanks for checking my system out. Input is welcome!
                                                                                          All wiring and interconnects is Transparent

CHECK THIS OUT
                                                                                          A forum community dedicated to home theater owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about home audio/video, TVs, projectors, screens, receivers, speakers, projects, DIY’s, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!
                                                                                          Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 14:37 Tuesday. Reason: Update quote
                                                                                          GO Revel!!!!! (powered by ;x( Anthem)

Comment

• wettou
                                                                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                            • May 2006
                                                                                            • 3389

sunshdw

Interesting do you use the JBL to compensate for the 805? Being so close you must not need to turn up the volume much:T

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"