What cables does B&W use during their hifi show?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tanwn
    • Jul 2004

What cables does B&W use during their hifi show?

Can someone whom have been to B&W's hifi show tell me what cables have they used before? I've so far seen van den hul and audioquest, what about you? thanks.
  • Cowanrg
    • Feb 2004

they use whoever donates cables for them...

at the latest audio show in my area, audioquest provided cables for our B&W display. does this really matter? they arent affiliated officially with any cable company if that's what you are asking, nor do they endorse one.

Comment

• DrBoom
      • Dec 2003

I've been to numerous shows and presentations with B&W speakers, and I found they used these brands at the following shows/events:

-VAD Show (Holland) : Cardas (2 years in a row)
      -B&W Factory (Classé system) : Cardas
      -B&W Factory (Auditorium) : Van Den Hul Magnum
      -B&W Dealerdays (at B&W distributor) : Audioquest

So for their ultra high-end setups like the one at VAD (Classé Omega's + N800 Signature) they always use Cardas cables.
      Not just speakercable, but balanced interlinks and powercables as well.
      Where I live, the distributor for B&W also distributes Audioquest cables.

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

This thread is not relevent to B & W speakers themselves, and as such is disallowed. We've been through this again and again. As Cowanrg said as well, it's not really relevent to B & W speakers. Agreed.

While I have nothing against the major cable companies that were listed here, I do have against freely promoting all brands of cables unnecessarily on HTGuide.com, a cable company sponsored forum. We've stated this is for speakers only here again and again. Please adhere to that.

Cables can only be discussed casually in speaker threads, not in created cable threads.

Locked.
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"