There was a piece on CNN Money regarding this. It said that Sony and partners had reached an agreement with MGM regarding the purchase. The figure touted was $5B. Just hope if they bring some unreleased titles to dvd that they do a better job on transfers than MGM has done.
Has Sony Bought Mgm ?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by KennyGThat's it, I've bought my last classic MGM title.
The other day I bought one of Burt Lancaster's best performances, "Elmer Gantry".
It's about many things...a snake of a man who do anything to survive, he has no respect for himself or anyone else. It's about a woman who truly...-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by kpodolskiI have a four year old Sony KDF-E42A10 rear projection LCD. As you can see in the picture the optical block is failing. There are blue and yellow blobs on my screen. This is a common issue with all of Sony's RP LCD tv's. I contacted Sony and they blew me off. The reapir for this set is $1000+ through... -
The titles I'm referring to are The Big Country, Vera Cruz, The Hallelujah Trail, etc. The latter was the first one I played and much to my dismay, it turned out to be nonanamorphic. Yukkk. Good ol' MGM inconsistency.
My Homepage!-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by ThomasWOver the years we've attempted to have discussions regarding the various kit speakers offered by vendors. Almost without exception these threads have ended up locked. As a result we're going to prohibit discussion regarding any kit loudspeaker.
Why?
1) Some vendors view...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
05 January 2007, 00:12 Friday -
-
by BookerFinally i saw 2 projector running... for 30 min..
I saw 1 DLP and 1 LCD to compare the "weakness" and "strengh".
Bascially the gay didn`t know **** about it..but i let the pictures talk for themself...
I was really pleased to not see... - Loading...
- No more items.
