X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Houston-area HT Meet Saturday May 15, 2004

Springtime for High Def

The season is Spring, we’ll be meeting in Spring, Texas and we’ll be having lunch at a place where you can order a Spring Roll. And after you’ve seen the highly anticipated HD TIVO in the featured member’s home theater, you may want to spring for one of those yourself. :>)

New home, new HT – Theresa Doyon has invited the group to put her new, long awaited, HD TIVO through its paces and make constructive comments about her HT. As usual, we’ll have plenty of opportunity to discuss your HT topics of interest.

The meeting date is Saturday, May 15, 2004. We’ll start at the regular time, 10 AM. After visiting her home theater, we’ll adjourn to the nearby Taipei China Bistro for a Dutch-treat lunch and continued HT discussion.

While there is plenty of room for a crowd in the host’s HT, parking in the area is rather limited, so it would be helpful if folks coming to the meet who live near one another could “car pool” the morning of the meet. (Sorry, we can’t send limos.) :>)

Please RSVP at HoustonHTGroup@hotmail.com. We will be sending directions to the meeting site only to those who RSVP via email. In addition to Houston-area HT enthusiasts, as always, out-of-town HT buffs are also welcome – just please RSVP in time to get directions.

Hope to see you on the 15th!

What you DON'T say may be held against you...
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Awwww jeez, my luck is holding. I just get back to town, ready to make my first meet in a while and wouldn't you know it. I have an un-breakable commitment all day on the 15th. Well, have tons of fun, and drool on the HDTV for me, okay?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

Sorry you won't be able to join us on Saturday, David.

I have sent directions to the site of Saturday’s Houston-area HT Meet (May 15, 2004) to all who have signed up so far. For those who are interested and don't have a schedule conflict, but have not yet RSVP'd, it is not too late -- it would be great to see you there. (Just let me know in time to send you directions.)

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Bam!
        Super Senior Member
        • Jan 2004

Ahhhhh Dave.....that`s too bad! If you`d been there I was flying down! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Burke! Have a great time....I am Jealous indeed.....Any guys from Home Theater Talk going ?

:T
        Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

• Bing Fung
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Aug 2000

Burke, take some picture please or have sombody take pictures so they can be posted

If I can't be there, maybe I can still share the moment through pictures :T
          Bing

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"