Founder of The North Face perishes in icey Chilean waters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lex
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Apr 2001
    • 27460

    #1

    Founder of The North Face perishes in icey Chilean waters

    His kayak overturned and sadly, the founder of the North Face perished from hypothermia, I assume.



    He was a very wealthy man, loved living on the edge. RIP Doug Tompkins
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Related Topics

Collapse

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"