Robin Williams dies at age 63 in his home in California.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Robin Williams dies at age 63 in his home in California.

Well this was pretty shocking to me and very sad to hear! What a great man both on the screen and as a human being as well. He will be greatly missed.

On August 11, 2014, at approximately 11:55 a.m, Marin County Communications received a 9-1-1 telephone call reporting a male adult had been located unconscious and not breathing inside his residence in unincorporated Tiburon, CA. The Sheriff’s Office, as well as the Tiburon Fire Department and Southern Marin Fire Protection District were dispatched to the incident with emergency personnel arriving on scene at 12:00 pm. The male subject, pronounced deceased at 12:02 pm has been identified as Robin McLaurin Williams, a 63-year-old resident of unincorporated Tiburon, CA.

They suspect he may of commit suicide as he was battling a severe bout of depression.
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Terrible news. Another gifted artist battling demons...
    Jason

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

Such a shock... I just came here to post the news and found Hdale85 beat me to it...

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Robin Williams, the Academy Award winner and comic supernova whose explosions of pop culture riffs and impressions dazzled audiences for decades and made him a gleamy-eyed laureate for the Information Age, died Monday in an apparent suicide. He was 63.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

Too soon. Far too soon.

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

if there was one person on this planet that didn't like Robin Williams, he or she was not right in the head. Robin would have come up with some quip, some line to make them laugh, and admit, they couldn't hate him after all. Brilliant, warm, caring, compassionate human being. He was all that before you even got to comedic genius and amazing actor. I loved you Robin Williams and will miss you. May you find peace ever after for your troubled soul. As Red Skeleton would have said, and may God Bless. RIP.

Shazbot damnit! Shazbot!
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• bigburner
            Super Senior Member
            • May 2005

That is very sad.

Comment

• John Holmes
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

I really enjoyed his work. He will be missed.
              "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"