47.30 espresso drink, that's some caffeine!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Maybe a world record price for a Starbucks drink.

Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

And anyone who spends that much on a cup of coffee gets a free "I'm an idiot" T-shirt and cap. :duh:

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

I wouldn't call that a CUP of coffee........ Was enough coffee there for 48 people lmao.

Comment

• Glen B
        Super Senior Member
        • Jul 2004

There are people who would say spending $18,000 on a pair of monoblocks, or $11,000 on a bottle of 1993 Chateau Lafite Rotschild is deserving of a similar award. Who are we to judge ?

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

That is true, there are days, I need the caffeine of a 44 espresso shot coffee. lol. Who am I to judge.
          Doug

Comment

• impala454
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Oct 2007

Silly. You couldn't even drink it if you wanted to, it'd kill you. Would be like me dumping a handle of Jack and a can of coke into a huge cup and calling that the world's most expensive jack & coke.
            -Chuck

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

That would depend upon a host of variables, I would say. Tolerance for caffeine. Body weight, prior normal caffeine levels by time, and day, etc... You'd definitely be cranked up, if not out!
              Doug

Comment

• impala454
                Ultra Senior Member
                • Oct 2007

Ah, well here's the one I was thinking about, from a couple years ago:

The guy got a "free drink made any way you'd like" and got tons of stuff in it just to test their patience.
                -Chuck

Comment

• Lex
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Apr 2001

this article talked about a 23.00 drink previously I think, that may have been it

Geesh, that 20.00 and change drink in your article said it had the caffeine equivilent of 22.5 cans of red bull!!! lol. So, that means the 47.00 drink has more like 40+ cans of red bull equivilent.

I think your right, probably would kill someone. geesh. caffeine overdose!
                  Doug

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"