Need help w/cabinet design... :P
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Not too shabby! :T"I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"- Bottom
Comment
-
Cool. You know, subharmonic frequencies can actually be harmful to the human body. If I were that kid, I sure wouldn't stand right up against the speaker, or lean against it while it's powered up.
CHRIS
Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
- Pleasantville- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by ScarpClub Parasound F.A.Q.
(New information will be italicized to be easily identified)
1. Introduction
This is our FAQ for Club Parasound. We intend to add more as it becomes available or when we have time to update it.
Please feel free...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
22 December 2003, 14:51 Monday -
-
by TieftoenerAfter much debate with our busy fall schedule, SEC DIY 2012 date has been set!
Do you live in "the south?" Come join us!
Date: November 10th, 2012.
Where: Daphne, Alabama (near Mobile)
More info to follow; the website will be updated as things...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by JohnloudbOkay, I have to admit I'm a bit stupid and naive about YouTube.
ops: I just thought it was mostly people posting their home movies, political opinions, and such. Anyhoo, Russ L mentioned he looked up some music on YouTube, and I decided to check out KT Tunstall on YouTube, after Russ recommended...
-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by bigburnerKen Rockwell has just posted his reviews/comments on the hi-fi gear he saw at CES 2012:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/ces/2012/audio.htm
He makes a few interesting observations including the following:
"Sadly for the great equipment being offered,...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by djkestI heard that there are some people who get together around the same time as RMAF to check out some DIY speakers. I posted this on Parts Express Tech Talk already, and they directed me here.
I don't have a place, time or specific date in mind. I don't have a ton of electronics that could...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment