X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tonypelicon
    • Nov 2011

Yamaha RXA- 2000

Hello all, I am a new member ,any recommendations about hi-fi stores close in Sydney that sells Audio Return Channel, with 8 in/2 out HDMI Like Yamaha RXA-2000 at a good price? I don't mind buying online but if there's a good source here in Sydney that would be kinda nice.
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

welcome to the forum, that's a really specific request, perhaps someone will have an idea, but in the meantime, jump in and discuss audio video with the members here. Thanks for coming to HTGuide.com

Doug
    Admin
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

Good luck with ARC... Haven't had any luck yet.. Yamaha, Pioneer, Samsung, LG... Another good idea messed up by the HDMI group.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Wow. I haven't tried to put the ARC feature into the field yet, so it's disappointing to hear that you haven't had luck with it, Kevin.
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• Kevin D
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Oct 2002

The main issue is you HAVE to HAVE HDMI control turned on both the receiver and TV. Then whenever you turn on the TV, it automatically turns the receiver on and switches to the ARC input. TV volume control then controls the receiver volume....

Really screws up trying to get a universal remote to work correctly. That said, setting it all correctly and ignoring the problems, we've still haven't gotten any sound back.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"