X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveF
    • Nov 2000

It's Me Again !!!

Hi Again, Just thought of something I've been meaning to ask but keep forgetting, do any of yous guys know of any sites such as HTGuide that is devoted to digtal photography ?? I just got a camera and would like to link up with information and chat with others about it as we do here. Thanks for any input. Peace SteveF

SteveF
    SteveF
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Ho, ho, ho. Ask and receive! Steve, have I got a site for you! Only thing is, it's really just getting ready to open, and the masses don't know about it yet, but go ahead and join if you like, and keep checking back.

I am currently building the directory, and don't really plan on really publicizing the site until after the holidays and I have more time to spend on guide entries.

Please don't be fooled by our name, we also offer forum discussion as well as guide URLs for digital and other photography.

www.35mmguide.com

Lex

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"