X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iguana Man
    • Nov 2000

Opinions on PSB Image 5T's please.

Well I'm new here, and I plan to upgrade my HT. I'm leaning towards the PSB Image 5T's....anyone care to comment ?

Iguana Man
    Iguana Man
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

server error

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• ThomasW
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Hi welcome,

Give us some backgound. How big is the room, what electronics are being used, what's the budget.

theAudioWorx
      Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• P-Dub
        Office Moderator
        • Aug 2000

What Thomas said.

But otherwise, I think those are pretty nice, my friend has a set of 4T's, with the matching 8C centre and 1B's for surround. He has this hooked up through a Yamaha 795a. They sound excellent, although he needs to work on his room accoustics a bit. I've listened to the 4T's and 8C's in the store and really like them.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
        Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• Iguana Man
          • Nov 2000

It's all in my profile, except budget. I'd like to keep it all under $1,500. If the 5T's are what I indeed get, I'll be matching them with the 1B's for surround, and the 9C (I like beefy centers, and the 9C is a monster!) center.

Iguana Man
          Iguana Man

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"