X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Incredible deals

Guy you MUST check out this deal with 800.com details are here I just used it to save $170 US on a DVD player from 800.com...my wifes going to kill me but I couldn't pass it up. BTW check out the for sale area if you need a good single disc player

• Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Atta By Andrew! You are always digging up the daily specials :B, or got some angle on something somewhere

Bing
    Bing

Comment

• Jehan
      • Aug 2000

Ditto on that, used it a couple of times to save some big bucks, on some pre-orders and some surrounds for my ES/EX setup... jump on it!

Comment

• DavidY
        • Aug 2000

Andrew,

Did you have any problems at all with the 800.com deal ($20 off $100 plus 20% off for MS Passport members) when you used your credit card?

Over the past few days, I have had problems with my credit cards trying unsuccessfully to get the proper authorization. I think that other Canadians have also noted this. It may be due to the Canadian VISA credit cards. Just curious about your deal?

Thanks.

Dave

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

I ended up canceling my order but it was on their site as "pending" before it canceled so I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe try calling the 1 800 number and inquire about it?

Comment

• GregoriusM
            Super Senior Member
            • Oct 2000

Incredible deals!!! I guess so!!!!

Did anyone ever tell you that not only does Andrew find incredible deals, but he is also a THIEF!!! Has he told anyone what he paid for his Magneplanar speakers? THIEF!!!

And, a CON ARTIST!!! Under the disguise of comparing my Denon 3801 to his 3300, he duped me into coming over to his place and then casually showed me his Pronto!!! I fell in love with it!!! I'm sure he gets a kick-back from Phillips!!!

Just wanted to let you know who you are dealing with here on this website!!!

Greg ;-)
            Gregor

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

damn greg my secret's out of the bag And Greg I'm not a theif I'm just thrifty LOL

Comment

• Lexman
                Super Senior Member
                • Jun 2000

Just an FYI, HTGuide.com is now an 800.com Associate. So, hold those 800.com orders for a day until we get the link up, lol.

Thanks, we now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Lex

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"