X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Lurkers sign up and get ready

We have a special surprise or two in store for members during the holidays that are coming up. So get signed up, so your in position to enter a contest or two that "might" show up very soon!

No, we aren't giving away a Lexicon or anything, but hey, something is better than nothing, right?

Lex
  • Peter M
    • Nov 2000

OK Lex, here I am. Better start checking those international Fedex rates.

Peter M

Comment

• Lexman
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2000

ut oh, one of those guys on the other side of the pond. I have no idea as to what rates would be. Might not be to bad if I send it by Seal.

Lex

Comment

• Denton
        • Nov 2000

All right, here I am. No more lurking! And no major shipping charges either!

Comment

• Lexman
          Super Senior Member
          • Jun 2000

Great Denton, welcome aboard mate!

Lex

Comment

• Paul E. Fox, II
            • Dec 2000

I'm in there now....all signed up and ready to go.

Regards,
            Paul
            Regards,
            Paul

Comment

• Lexman
              Super Senior Member
              • Jun 2000

Good deal Paul! Welcome aboard.

Now, it's great that this message came to the top, because I want to re-iterate, that we want you to join now, if your still lurking. Our goal is to reach 200 members tonight by midnight EST.

So, come on, get in the game! :B

Thank you,

Lex

Comment

• Joey Millison
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Hey guys! Glad to see you came out of the shadows to join us! We're extremely happy to have you aboard! Welcome to the HTGuide!

Comment

• SteveF
                  • Nov 2000

Hi Lex again, Still here. Posting my little heart out. When's the big surprise?? Let's see, I just got a new subwoofer, I don't need a dvd player, I could use a cd player and give the pre mentioned a rest sometimes, I could always use a new receiver, although I'd really like to go the seperates route!! Speakers I definitely don't need or want. A new room, yeah that's it !! The weakest link in my HT system is dfinitely the room, without a doubt, but I guess that probably isn't in the lineup !!! Have a good day guys. Happy Holidays. Peacce SteveF

SteveF
                  SteveF

Comment

• Lexman
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Jun 2000

Ahh, Steve, I am busting a gut here man, receivers, DVD players, umm, perhaps I was a bit to suggestive. We have 100.00 in grand prizes, and a couple of other DVDs. Combined with what we have already given away, that's not to bad for a web site that only opened on August 12.

Anyway, keep posting dude!

Lex

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"