X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedStep
    • Sep 2002

WAZZUP???

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard :LOL:

I see others that have visited this sight in the past posting on other sites :x Thats OK I guess, but there not posting here for some reason??? I think this is the BEST site out there...

I'm bringing this up because I would like to see a few more involved on the Club B&K section.

Any words of wisdom from the elect :idea:

RedStep
    We are truly a product of the decisions we make
    RedStep
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Red,

I like that "we are the best" statement! :T

Unfortunately, I don't currently own any B&K equipment. I've a hankering to upgrade to a separate amp unit, but it'll be many months before that happens. I promise that I'll stop by the forum tho'.

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

if you want more B&K members do what I do for Club Rotel and that's every time I see someone on another forum that owns rotel gear I send them an email or private message inviting them to the club...it works quite well and once you get the ball rolling it will spread by word of mouth...just don't step over the rules of the other forums when inviting others to our site.

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Red, goog post, thanks.

Yeah, go get em' tiger! Get the members back here. Club BK worked once, then it fizzled. It takes continuous influx of new members to create balance.

I wish you luck with recruiting.

Lex
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Well, says me ops: I do post at other sites on occasion, but everyone here knows how much I post at The Guide. This spot is Numero Uno PERIOD We just seem to have a lot of shy members. I sure would like to see more discussion in all the various rooms, especially on dvds, movies and Pjs.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

• RedStep
            • Sep 2002

Not to belabor this 8)
            I guess my question was, Why don't they post here???
            mabe we could only speculate!!!

RedStep
            RedStep

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

You mean in club BK only? I have no idea Red. Don't feel lonely, I haven't been able to make much of Club Harman either. Maybe Club Rotel's success will spill over into other areas here sometime.

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
              Doug
              "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• P-Dub
                Office Moderator
                • Aug 2000

Don't know why people don't post more around here. We have some very helpfull people on this forum.

I've been cruising on some other car forums, and they don't even come close to being friendly, nor helpful. I've been following a massive thread on one site and I've seen a number of valid questions go unanswered.

From my experience here, we tend to provide answers to most if not all threads. And if we don't know, we can usually direct people to someplace, or someone that does know. I think that's quite special.

So I hope to see more people posting in our forum.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
                Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"