X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

Time for a PA to OH road trip anyone?!

I just received this in the mail today and I was curious if any of the PA'ers or WV'ers or OH'ers wanted to check out some cool gear and possibly get some new stuff?! Just so we are all clear too, I am not affliated with AudioVisions in anyway, so I'm not here trying to tell anyone to buy anything, I just thought this might be something fun to do.

I was thinking I probably wouldn't head to this myself, but if we were getting a group together, it might be a fun road trip and make the day out of it!

This is where I've bought all my Rotel & B&W stuff from and Eric (Owner) is one heck of a guy. He even (since I was out of state) waived all the sales-taxes when I bought all my equipment. Just had to go pick it up. Which I was happy to do! :T

So here's the attachment of what all is going on and I'll have to check and see which store would be the best to go to... but just thought I'd see if this caught any interest!

-Dan
    Attached Files
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

I'll go.

One condition, though......

No 'Holliday Music' on the car system!
    _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• pbarach
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PewterTA
      I just received this in the mail today and I was curious if any of the PA'ers or WV'ers or OH'ers wanted to check out some cool gear and possibly get some new stuff?! -Dan
      Well, it says "invitation only," and I never got an invitation, even though I bought a set of B&W speakers from them just a few months ago.

Comment

• PewterTA
        • Nov 2004

I don't know pbarach...you should've gotten something in the mail I would think (that's how mine came)... All I would know to do is call and ask, I think I got mine because I dealt direct with Eric through all my purchases. Not necessarily because I've bought so much off them?!

Bill, don't worry, if we're going, there will be no holiday music played in the car. I think that should be rule #1. ha ha
        -Dan

Comment

• Finleyville
          • Sep 2006

How about BeeGee's? :P
          BE ALERT! The world needs more lerts.

Comment

• DelRay
            • Jun 2004

They usually send me one, but not this time. It's been about 3 years since I bought anything from them though.

Comment

• random-audio
              • Nov 2007

Ha awesome - Anyone who didn't get a 15% off option let me know - I work for audio visions so hit me up with any questions!

Edit: - not trying to spam the business either - just if there is anyone interested who didn't get this give me a call and i'll get you set up.
              Best comment on 802's i've heard "So why did they cut out a bowling ball to mount your tweeter?" :roll:

Comment

• PewterTA
                • Nov 2004

Here's my question...

Which stores are having which demoes/stuff?! If you could list the times and at which stores stuff is happening, that'd make it easier for us all to decide where to go to!
                -Dan

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"