X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Jul 2000

Loewe Anaconda/Sony Wega 16x9

As my family begins the upgrade to HDTV I have a question as to what TV to get as our "everyday" TV in the den. I saw the Loewe and the Sony side by side and fiddled with both to see how good I could get them to look in the store. There was no question that the Loewe had the superior picture, fleshtones were much better looking and it didn't have the hard edges that most HDTVs have (especially plasma). However, they were both hooked up to one of those HDTV loops and not to a external arial or sat. dish. My question is this, how does the Loewe Andaconda look with a non HDTV source, like a local channel through a sat. dish? I have seen the Wega with this source and it seemed o'k. Since the majority of the veiwing with the TV in the den is local channels and sat. programming this is an important issue for us. More important than DVDs since we almost always watch those in the HT.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"