X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

CustomHT.com jumpstart offer!

Hello all! Here is a special offer exclusively for HTGuide.com members. Get a FREE CustomHT.com Demo DVD and a $10.00 coupon good toward your first purchase. Don over at CustomHT.com has arranged this special for us. This takes care of problems with online demos, slow download speeds, and all. Let's show him we appreciate it and offer our support by ordering the demo, and then hopefully, the real thing! Those that are interested in a custom introduction's DVD, order your demo now!

The CustomHT.com Demo DVD includes a preview of all of our custom styles and a taste of each trivia set. Whether you are having trouble downloading our QuickTime movies, or just want to see our product up close before you decide on your customized style - this is the DVD for you! You will also receive a coupon good for a $10.00 discounton your first order. This is also a great way to check if your DVD player is compatible with the DVD-R format before committing to a Custom Style.

To receive your special offer just fill out the form below. Your name and address will be used for this offer only. It will not be used for any future mailings or sold to any mailing lists.

Or call us toll-free at 1-800-246-5006 ext. 00 (between 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm eastern time).

This offer is good July 23, 2002 thru Saptember 1, 2002 or while supplies last.
    Thanks Don for the special offer and for your support of HTG. Well, I am off to order my demo!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

KEWL! I just got off the phone with Don and my demo is on the way! ;h

Might just be the thing to get to really make my HT room special!!!

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

Comment

• Uncle Clive
      Former Moderator
      • Jan 2002

Don is one of the coolest guys since........well.........ME of course, anyway over the past 2 or more weeks Don Holland and I have worked on my Intro DVD featuring "The Flying DVD" also a feature disc, with a customized Theater name and logo. They are completed and are on their way. This man is really talented!!

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
      CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• Chip
        • Aug 2001

Just ordered mine! Thanks!

Very cool.. 8)

Chip Engle

"Concrete ain't a spectator sport"

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
        Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

I just got off the phone with Don. Mine should be in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks Don and Lex for the promo!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Pat
            Super Senior Member
            • Aug 2000

My Demo is on the way also.

Thanks Don and Doug! 8)

Pat's Page
            Pat's Page

Comment

• Chip
              • Aug 2001

Got my demo disc today... just popped it in and it won't play. Just says ERROR and CANNOT PLAY DISC. My Sony 9K is listed as compatible on CustomHT.com's website too? 8O

Chip Engle

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
              Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• Lex
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Apr 2001

I would be sure to let Don know that. Perhaps there was a mistake on an earlier compatibility test?

Bummer Chip. Unfortunately, vendors are known to change things without letting the consumer know that. Perhaps it was compatible at one time, but they changed something internal, and now it's not. Of course, the reverse could be true too, that maybe it wasn't at first, but later was retrofited to become compatible...

Lex
                Doug
                "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Chip
                  • Aug 2001

I shot them an email Lex.... thanks pal.

Chip Engle

Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"