X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robbie
    • Aug 2000

Whaaaaat!!!

OK guys, I go on vacation for a week and wham there's 14 g'zillion posts on the forum. Good to see more activity. Is the heat driving everyone inside????

Robbie
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

That and a bit of a push from us for more activity. Here it's just to hot and humid to do anything outside that you don't have to! lol.

Speaking of have to, dang I need to weedeat again. Man it's wet out after a huge storm yesterday evening, complete with blackout. Put a digit head like me in a room with no power, it's like caging a wild animal. Ack, what to do! lol. Finally, I got sleepy and tried to rest, but phone rang twice, so much for that idea.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Well it's cooled down a little here after a couple of weeks of insufferable heat, and this morning we're getting a few badly needed showers, which my garden will be thankful for.

As far as the pick up in activity- it is great to see. Now, if we can just keep it going.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"