X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I'll Soon Be Back To Normal

Tommorow night's the end of the NHL playoffs and I can get my life back in order. I don't have as many unwatched DVDs sitting on the rack as I thought I would have, but there's the Marilyn Monroe (she sure looks great for 75 ) box set, 4 hours of Cleopatra, Traffic, etc. Of course, then there's the June releases such as Cast Away, State and Maine, etc. Looks like I'll be putting a few hours on the projector next week.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

George, saw quite a bit of last night's game, a good hockey game, I thought. I don't have a team favorite, so for me it was just watching the bone crushing hits, that was kewl, lol.

Yeah, I got a few backed up to watch myself. Traffic, and some other stuff. Don't have the Marilyn set though.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• GregoriusM
      Super Senior Member
      • Oct 2000

Since we lost our NHL franchise in Winnipeg 6 years ago, I lost interest in hockey to a great extent. So who is in the Cup game and what's the status on that right now?
      Gregor

Comment

• KennyG
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Sep 2000

Were you rooting for Avalache?
        Nice to see Bork (spelling?) get his name on the cup.
        What did you think?
        Being from So Cal, and a Football freak I follow it all season, but if the Lakers are in the playoffs (and of coarse their the champs) I will watch basketball with almost the same intensity as the Chargers (football)...I must say the 76ers are one tuff team...but lakers will win it in 6 games.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Unfortunately, I was pulling for the Devils. Oh, well, there's always next season. And now it's time to start catching up on some movie watching.
          As for Ray Bourque, yeah after 22 years (he's 40)plugging away in the NHL, he certainly deserved his name on the cup.I was happy for him.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"