X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dra'kath
    • Jun 2001

NEW Stryke HE-15 Preorder available

Just wanted to let you guys know Stryke is taking preorders for the next batch of HE-15s now. Thoroughly awesome subwoofers, I highly reccomend em. Anyone that has one can back me up on that one. hehe.
    Also, there are 18" PRs there now, so you can use two of those with the Power 15 box instead of 3 15s. John is even offering free assembly of boxes now. Argh! Wish I had that option. Oh well, I assembled it just fine.

By the way, I am no way employed or representing Stryke, just wanted to let you guys know about this stuff. Later.

http://www.stryke.com
  • Dra'kath
    • Jun 2001

Oh, this preorder is only open for 2 weeks and prices will increase somewhat for the next one due to manufacturer price increases. I reccomend ordering ASAP if you want to snag one of these excellent drivers.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"