• Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Been there chan that

this could be funny given Rowan's involvment

• KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

I have been enjoying Chan's movies, but have never seen anything by this Mr. Bean, I saw a trailer for one of his movies that was so stupid it turned me completely off to him...I don't care much for stupid comedy.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Kenny Rowan Atkinson has done lots of different types of comedy and what you likely saw was his Mr. Bean character. I happen to love Mr. Bean but IMO its not his strongest comedy for that you have to see his stand up routines but again I guess you need a british sense of humour to understand it

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I like the Mr. Bean character. I am looking forward to this. Should be fun!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"