cool audio osciloscope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arneson
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 240

    #1

    cool audio osciloscope

    http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...ualizatio.html
    Found this interesting,
    Wish my science teacher was this cool.
    Jim
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004
    • 1933

    #2
    Wow... that was so awesome!
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

    Comment

    • Arneson
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 240

      #3
      Who would have thought you could use StandingWaves and Hamburgers in the same sentence?
      Jim

      Comment

      Related Topics

      Collapse

      • bigburner
        Hi-rez Blu-ray audio (Patricia Barber – “Modern Cool”)
        by bigburner
        I came across this little beauty today. Have a look at the specs:

        #1 Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 96 kHz / 7882 kbps / 24-bit
        #2 Audio: English LPCM 2.0 / 192 kHz / 9216 kbps / 24-bit

        DownBeat Magazine gave the album a coveted 5 Stars review calling it “sonically,...
        24 July 2012, 00:41 Tuesday
      • MichaelW
        Really cool looking 2 channel gear
        by MichaelW
        For a long time, I was not concerned about the looks of the gear I bought, basically a lot of black boxes that did not look interesting. Hey, at least all the gear looked uniform. That was then and now I want a peice of audio gear that looks as good as it sounds.

        So I thought it would...
        21 August 2000, 12:06 Monday
      • Chris D
        Which new HD audio format should you use?
        by Chris D
        I thought I'd post this to help out those who have taken the plunge into HD-DVD and/or Blu-Ray, to understand the BASICS of the new HD audio formats that it includes.

        The question is, when I pop in a new HD-DVD or Blu-Ray, when I get to the main menu, I've got a choice of several different...
        14 May 2007, 03:06 Monday
      • BlackHatBrigade
        Home Audio Amps
        by BlackHatBrigade
        I didn't want to ask this here, because I'm a big believer of finding answers to easy questions by searching. I have been searching for an answer to this for almost two weeks now and I'm just dumbfounded (or just plain dumb, I'm willing to accept that after not finding an answer on my own).
        ...
        16 February 2008, 23:24 Saturday
      • Dennis H
        OT: cool multichannel audio switch
        by Dennis H
        With all the new audio and video formats, many people find themselves with more than one transport. They have a choice of buying a new HDMI 1.3 receiver (most prepros don't support HDMI let alone 1.3) or going with analog audio from the transport. The problem is most prepros only have one 6-channel...
        09 July 2007, 14:09 Monday
      • Loading...
      • No more items.
      Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"