X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Chat site temporarily gone

Sorry guys, but I pulled the plug on avchalet.com last night. Turns out, my original reason for obtaining this website didn't work out. So, I have a new gameplan, of course, that's my cable company.

However, after using the other site tools for 30 days, several factors prompted my getting out while I could still get all my money back. I think I have a better deal lined up. As the cable concern gets closer, we will have another site for chat as well as my cables.

Thanks,

Lex
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Sounds good to me!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

looking forward to seeing the new site

Comment

• Lexman
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2000

Thanks John. Andrew, me too, lol. So far, the site has taken a back seat to setup of the "plant", if you will. The Plant is a 4 X 2 feet heavy table with butcherblock style top about 1.5 inches thick. Still not sure I can bring myself to drill this nice looking table, but I know it will take some abuse anyway, so I guess I might as well get over it, lol.

Lex

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"