X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Bruce
    • Sep 2000

Voice chat

Mats: Is it possible for a voice chat program of some sort be intergrated with "Not ready for primetime"? Or a topic linking us to a live voice chat program that will bring us further together (for those who arent blasting a movie or cd while ttp'ing). :B

I belong to a different forum in the automotive business and they use a voice chat to enhance their forum.

Just a thought.

Thanks,

Bruce

• Mats
    Special Member
    • Jun 2000

We are working on some enhancements concerning live chats and I will add a textual chat to start with, but also a voice chat channel is in the pipeline. Checking out if the *HearMe* service still is reliable after they dropped the product at just let it over to someone else... Not 100% sure on them yet... but I will get one in there.
    Also been thinking about Video chats for thoose who use CuSeeMe and ICUII (since ICUII now supports group chats also, and is nicely integreated into ICQ...)
    All this will be implementd after the server move

Mats
    HTGuide
    Mats
    Mats Strömberg
    Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
    Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"