X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

A new kind of thing

Folks, as some of you know, back a couple of weeks ago, I introduced a store named AVChalet.com that was running in beta mode. Well, get your last glimse of that if you want to see it, because it's going away!

My reasoning is twofold. First, the company that I was becoming an affiliate for, changed their compensation plan so that it's not near as profitable as it was. That really bothered me, in that their website made one promise, and yet after I bought web space and say, ok, I am ready to try this, they tell me that the compensation plan changed. (this was only after pushing them for like 2 week to get any kind of answer.)

Further, secondly, it's been 2 weeks tomorrow since I showed them my website. As yet, not one email, not one phone call. I ask you, is that someone getting around to doing something ASAP? I don't think so-

So, I am not calling them back, but the chalet is going away. If he does call, I will let him know in no uncertain terms how I think I was treated.

Now, as for my webspace, what will I do? Ohhhhh, I can think of a thing or two. Stay tuned, I may let the cat out of the bag later tonight!!!

Lex
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Thanks guys for rallying around the board, now this is more like it! I want to see 7-8 active topics. 10 is a bonus!

Now, as for my announcement. Look for my post number 1500, it will be here, in the chalet!

Lex

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Give'm hell Lex!

Bing
      Bing

Comment

• Lexman
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2000

Thanks Bing. People playing games, I don't get it from someone in business!

Lex

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Sorry to hear that it didn't come together. It seems that it may have been for the best...

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2001

They sound like a very unprofessional group. You are better off without them.
            Regards,
            George

My Homepage!
            My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"